I want to encourage you to be in prayer this week and see if you can feel God's presence in your life. One tool I use to help organize my prayers is an application called MyPrayPal. Check out their website! It allows me to keep a list of people/things to pray for and even lets you categorize your prayers.
- I pray for God to watch over my Grandma Davis. She has decided to stop her chemo treatments, I pray that she is able to enjoy the rest of her life without pain and suffering and do things she has been putting off.
- I pray that God strengthens my mom and the rest of my family in order to provide support for my grandparents and each other.
- I pray that God reaches my grandmother's soul and that my she will know and believe in him.
- I pray for my father-in-law, Tim, as he continues to heal from his surgery that removed cancer cells from his body.
- I pray that William continues to have a happy and healthy life full of joy and that he grows to love and serve God.
- I pray that God places his healing hands on Jodi, a fellow teacher at Goodrell, in her battle with cancer. I pray that the doctors and medicine along with God's power work.
- I pray that I can make a difference in the lives of the students in my classroom, Goodrell and the district in my work as a teacher and union leader.
- I pray that God keeps my students safe and helps them grow in all areas of their lives.
- I pray for Jennifer and Mike's daughter, Mady, that she continues to heal from her surgery and that the tumor that was removed this week is benign.
- I pray for a friend, Spencer, who has been struggling with migraines that God helps him find relief.
- I pray that the vision of Altoona United Methodist Church continues to be strengthened and focused on the will of God.
- I pray that people's lives may be changed through the Financial Peace University class.
- I pray for the future of the church that we find ways to love one another and do not purposely cause harm to others.
- I pray that I can be the kind of man, husband, father and teacher the God intends for me to be.
- I pray that God will use me in ways I cannot even imagine.