Friday, February 8, 2013

Challenges Create Opportunities

This is not actually my x-ray but the
closest I could find on the internet to
what my break looked liked. 
This week I broke my foot. Those who know me well, understand that this has created some big challenges for me and will for several weeks. I am not one who likes to sit down and always seem to have something going on.

James 1: 2 states, "When trouble comes your way, consider it an opportunity for great joy." I am going to use this verse as a way to continue to live "Complaint Free" and see the positive side of breaking my foot. I will no longer be able to go the gym or run the races I have registered for at least 6 weeks. I plan on using this time to relax, spending additional time with family and see what other opportunities God brings into my life.

 I plan to follow Tony Dungy's advice, "When troubles hit, dig in deeper and grow-right where you are!" Good thing I get to grow-right where I am, because I won't be moving anywhere too fast for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment