Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Happy Anniversary, Anna!

One of the best decisions I have ever made in my life was marrying my wife, Anna, 8 years ago today.  She has helped balance me out and make me a better person.  She is a great mother to our son.  I am blessed to have such a wonderful wife who loves and supports me.

I have been reading several books on parenting and several of those have been specifically on being the kind of dad/man that I am called to be by God.  A common theme developed in all of those books, the number one way to be a good father is verbalized and show love to your wife.

A lot of time those closest to us are taken for granted and see us at our worse.  Make a commitment today to make sure they are seeing you at your best.  Don't they deserve that?

No comments:

Post a Comment