Saturday, July 14, 2012

Fun in the Sun

Our family had a very relaxing time along the shores in Wisconsin.  We enjoyed our time near Lake Elkhart and by Lake Michigan.  We got plenty of sun and relaxation.  It was also a great opportunity to get caught up on some reading.  I finished four books this week during car rides, while hanging out at the hotel/resorts or by the water.  I will post pictures from the trip later this week.  I also plan to do a quick review of the books soon.

Today I ran the Kosama Warrior Water Run and finished 3rd overall in my heat.  I will post more detailed results and pictures sometime this week.

I wanted to get a quick update in while I was at the library to pay some bills and get some work down online.  We canceled our home cable and internet 3 weeks ago and I haven't figured out when we are going to hook it back up.

No comments:

Post a Comment