Sunday, July 1, 2012

Busy in DC

Things have been pretty hectic with doing the business of NCUEA and the NEA Resolutions Committee.  For those who have not received the updated, I was elected as the next Central Region Director of the NCUEA with 64% of the vote on Wednesday.  I will take office at the adjournment of the NEA Representative Assembly on Thursday.

Over the next couples days I will be busy working to represent the members of DMEA here in DC.  Tomorrow there I am up for reelection for my position as a NEA Resolutions Committee member from Iowa.

In addition to doing lot a of work, I have had the opportunity to spend some time with friends from across the country, finished reading the biography of Steve Job and have been able to stay on top of my "homework assignments" for a book study.

I am looking forward to finishing our meeting this week and then getting back home to take some time off to spend time with my family relaxing on vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment