Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Kosama Warrior Water Run

The final results are in and with a time of 37:08, I finished 8th overall and 4th in my age division.  I am a year older and was over 10 pounds heavier than May, but still disappointed in my finish.  It was a great race though.  I had a lot of fun and enjoyed the 40+ obstacles that Sleepy Hallow challenged us with on 5K course that included some swimming too.

Here are just a couple of pictures, more have been loaded on my facebook page.

William and I at the before the race checking out the giant slip-and-slide.
And the race begins!
Going dumpster diving!
Probably one of the hardest part.  Swimming with this tube sucked!
The slide was my favorite part!
William was ready for me at the end with a cold bottle of water!

No comments:

Post a Comment