- Complete a 10K race
- Complete a half-marathon
- Officially pay off my student loans
- Finish 12 more books (total of 60 for 2012)
- Do a family activity at Seven Oaks in Boone
- Continue to read the Bible each day
- Update my blog each week
- Lead the new FPU class with a small group
- Have fun with friends
Monday, August 20, 2012
A New School Year
I went back to work today and started getting my classroom set up and mentally prepared for a new set of students. This will be my first year with only one prep and I am looking forward to giving 100% to one curriculum.
As promised last time, here are some goals I have set for myself for the rest of 2012.