Some of the key points of the lesson included;
- You and I are asset managers for the Lord, so if we view it properly we aren't giving our own money, anyway.
- Giving makes us more Christ-like; a spiritually mature Christian gives.
- Giving moves you to become less selfish, and less selfish people have more a tendency to prosper in relationships and in wealth.
- Because we are designed in God's image, we are happiest and most fulfilled when serving and giving.
- As Christians we are called to give a tithe (10%) of our first fruits. The tithe is to go to the local church. Offerings are above the tithe and are freely given from surplus.
- Financial Peace is more than just God's system for understanding money, becoming debt free, and building wealth. Financial Peace is when the Great Misunderstanding is understood.