I have decided for the next three days to try a juice fast/detox and report back the results both physically, emotionally, etc. I have decided to commit to the following principles during my juice fast based on the different sites I read:
- I will not eat any solid foods for three days. I will only drink vegetable/fruit juices, water or herbal teas.
- I will drink at least 16 ounces of water between every juice.
- I will drink 4-6 juice servings each day.
- My exercise will loose intensity but still exist during the fast. Will focus on yoga, walking, or other light exercise.
- Try to get extra sleep.
- After I finish my 3 day fast will continue to add more fruits and vegetables into my diet.