Friday, September 27, 2013

Scout Popcorn for Sale

My son, William, is selling popcorn again this year for his cub scout pack.  I am writing to invite you to purchase some popcorn for yourself or to share with family/friends to support William and his cub scout pack. 

If you are not interested in popcorn but would still like to support William you can make a donation to send popcorn to our military members defending our country. 

You can order your popcorn online or in person if I will see you this year.  Here is the website for the majority of you who live all across the country. 

If you are in Central Iowa or are someone I would see in person between now and the end of the year and would like to order in person send me an email at brownsbalanedlife@gmail.com for detailed information of the choices. 

I hope you will consider supporting William this year!  Please let me know if you would be interested in making a purchase. 

Thank you,


Josh

No comments:

Post a Comment